Saturday, June 26, 2004

My not-so-detailed list

Because my books are in the apartment, and I'm in my parents' house. :) So this list was dredged up from my not-so reliable memory.Meaning, some of the titles may not be 100% accurate.

Here are the beauties I bought:

1. Oriental mythology
2. Titans and Olympians
3. Introduction to the Romans
4. The Outremer saga, Books 1 to 4
5. The Otherland series by Tad Williams, Books 1 to 4
6. Number Ten by Sue Townsend
7. How to lose friends and alienate people by Toby Young
8. The Guardian Cycle by Julia Gray - Books 1, 3 to 5. Darn, where are you, No.2?
9. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingslover
10. The Ghost sitter by Peni R. Griffin
11. Wheel of Time's Book 2 and 7 by Robert Jordan (only because my dog peed on the first copies I bought)
12. Boy by Roald Dahl
13. Going Solo by Roald Dahl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home