Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Music I luv

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Er ... so sad, but I can count only five mp3 files. I don't download music much. :P

2. The CD you last bought?
Like Daphne, I haven't bought one in suuuuuuch a long time. But does cassettes count? I bought Gwen Stefani's Love, Angel, Music, Baby. She rocks.

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
Oh-oh, it was on my Internet radio, some obscure rap artiste - I didn't see who it was.

4. Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
* Andrea Bocelli's Someone Like You and Time to Say Goodbye. These two songs make me melt into a puddle of goo. I swear, if someone sings like that to me, I'll marry him on the spot (or at least, jump into bed with him).

For a rocking time, I love Gwen Stefani's What You Waiting For because she just oozes attitude.
Sarah Maclachlan's When She Loved Me always makes me sniff. Also, I can relate personally to what the little doll was singing about. Waaah ...

Nirvana's Smells like Teen Spirit. Man, they were the group that got me into Alternative music - all that angst, anger and rebelliousness in that song. It was me (at least 5 years ago, in college :).

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
Er, first of all, I'd need to know who reads this obscure little blog! :D The first three persons who leave a comment here ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home